Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Long-overdue Introduction

I'm not very experienced in this blogging thing. I do have another blog http://honors240americangovernmentandsociety.blogspot.com/  which I started for a class my Freshman year, but I didn't really write it in the "blog" style.

I'm embarrassed to say it, but I'm a lot less digitally civilized than I first thought... I have struggled to figure out Google+, and I'm still not sure if I linked my blog to it properly. I also don't think I'm very good at putting down my thoughts in an interesting way--and I haven't followed anyone else's blog before. Anyway, I hope to improve though this class. I think this class is extremely useful!

I am a junior in Chemical Engineering at BYU. I just got married this August to the love of my life, Tyler Mix. We met at BYU in our student ward, and in our Elementary Differential Equations class. :) I have a second internship with Chevron in Process Engineering this summer in Salt Lake City. I enjoy skiing, which my husband taught me to do last season. I also enjoy music and playing the violin.



No comments:

Post a Comment